Competition Terms & Conditions
Competition Terms & Conditions
Skobi Back to School Instant Win
- Entry into the Skobi Back to School Instant Win competition (Competition) is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- This Competition is promoted by Foot Keepers Pty Ltd (ACN 121 133 391) (Promoter).
- The Competition is a trade promotional game of chance open only to Queensland residents 18 years and over.
Eligibility to Enter
- Entry is only open to residents of Queensland who are aged 18 years and over.
- Employees, and their immediate families (immediate family means spouse/partner, child or step-child (natural or by adoption), parent, or sibling), of the Promoter and its associated brands and companies connected with this Competition are not eligible to enter.
Competition Commencement and Close
- The Competition commences at 9.00am on 19/01/2018 and concludes at 5.30 pm on 19/01/2018 (Competition Period).
Entry into the Competition
- To enter participants must purchase a pair of Skobi School Shoes at the Skobi Shoes “Pop Up’ Shop at Westfield Chermside, Queensland during the Competition Period.
- There will be twenty (20) Instant Prizes awarded during the Competition Period. Every tenth (10th) pair of Skobi Shoes purchased will be instantly won.
- Entrants in the Competition may enter as many times as they like.
Further Conditions of Entry into the Competition
- The Promoter reserves the right to request a winner to provide proof of identity, proof of residency at the nominated prize delivery address and/or proof of entry validity (including phone bill) in order to claim a prize. Proof of identification, residency and entry considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter. In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify in its sole discretion any entry which, in the opinion of Promoter, includes objectionable content, profanity, potentially insulting, inflammatory or defamatory statements, disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process, who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who has, in the opinion of Promoter, engaged in conduct that is unlawful, fraudulent, misleading, deceptive or generally damaging to the goodwill or reputation of the Promoter or the Competition in entering this Competition. The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify a winner if Promoter becomes aware that the winner and/or the winner's entry is of a type described in this clause. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- Each entrant in the Competition releases and indemnifies, to the fullest extent permissible by law, the Promoter and other organisers, their related bodies corporate, affiliates, officers, agents and employees, from all liabilities, loss and damage of any kind arising at any time out of or in connection with entry into this Competition. Without limiting the foregoing, the released parties will not be liable for any injury, sickness or death, property loss or damage or other direct or indirect loss or damage of any kind, howsoever sustained or incurred, in connection with or arising out of entry into the Competition. To remove doubt these Terms and Conditions do not exclude or limit consumer guarantees provided in the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth).
- The cost of entering the Competition will be dependent on external factors.
- There are Twenty (20) Skobi Shoes to win on 19 January 218. If not all twenty (20) Skobi School Shoes prizes are won on 19 January 2018 those prizes will not be available on any other day as part of this Competition.
- Prize values are based upon the recommended retail prices (RRP) at the time of posting (inclusive of GST). The Promoter accepts no responsibility for change in prize value between now and the ultimate prize redemption date. Each prize is valued up to $154.95 (RRP incl. GST) with the total prize pool for all twenty (20) prizes in the Competition valued up to $3,099 (RRP incl. GST).
- If the prize is unavailable, for whatever reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for a prize of equal or greater value and / or to deliver to the prize from our warehouse to the nominated address of the prize winner. Such delivery occurring after the Competition Period.
- In consideration for the Promoter awarding the prize to the winner, the winner hereby consents being identified as the winner of the prize and consents to the winner's name, image and/or voice, as recorded, photographed or filmed during the winner's participation in the prize and in the Competition to appear in connection with the Promoter or the advertising or marketing thereof, in any media whatsoever throughout the world and the winner will not be entitled to any fee for such use.
- Prizes are non-transferable In the event that for any reason whatsoever a winner does not take the prize or an element of the prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter then that prize or that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of that prize or an element of that prize.
- By entering this Competition, entrants accept and acknowledge full responsibility for their decision to participate in the prize should they be chosen as a winner. Each winner releases and indemnifies, to the fullest extent permissible by law, the Promoter and other organisers, their related bodies corporate, affiliates, officers, agents and employees, from all liabilities, loss and damage of any kind arising at any time out of or in connection with the acceptance of, and participation in, the prize. Without limiting the foregoing, the released parties not be liable for any injury, sickness or death, property loss or damage or other direct or indirect loss or damage of any kind, howsoever sustained or incurred, in connection with or arising out of the prize or any other aspect of the prize. To remove doubt these Terms and Conditions do not exclude or limit consumer guarantees provided in the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth). Each winner acknowledges that they have been warned that there is a possibility of an accident causing injury, death or property damage in accepting the prize.
- The prize winner will be notified immediately by a Skobi Staff Member.
- Should an entrant's contact details change during the promotional period, it is the entrant's responsibility to notify the Promoter. A request to access or modify any information provided in an entry should be directed to Promoter.
- This is an instant win competition and consequently prizes are unlikely to be unclaimed. Subject to any direction given under relevant State legislation in the event an entrant does not wish to take the prize the prize will be awarded to the next person purchasing Skobi School Shoes, however, the following prize winner will be the tenth person after person who refused to accept the prize.
- The Promoter's decision is final and the promoter will not enter into correspondence regarding the Competition result.
- It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner must comply with all the conditions of use of the prize and the prize supplier's requirements.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law the Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with any prize/s except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. The Promoter is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, either caused by the user or for any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in this Competition, or for any technical error, or any combination thereof that may occur in the course of the administration of this Competition including any omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line or telephone, mobile or satellite network failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries.
- This Competition may be cancelled, modified or suspended if an event occurs that significantly impedes the Competition from proceeding on the dates and in the manner described in these Terms and Conditions, including but not limited to vandalism, power failures, computer viruses, technical failure, severe weather events, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strike, war, act of terrorism, the Promoter may in its absolute discretion cancel the Competition and recommence it from the start on the same conditions, suspend or modify the Competition subject to any relevant law or instruction provided by the relevant regulator.
- If the Competition is not able to run as planned for any reason, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which have the effect of affecting or corrupting affect the security, administration or integrity of this Competition (Interference), then in relation to the Interference the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, to take any action that may be available, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Competition, subject to any direction given under State Regulation.
- The Promoter and their associated agencies and companies assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of entries, and reserves the right to take any action that may be available.
- All entries, including any copyright in the entries, become the property of the Promoter.
- These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws in force in the State of Queensland, Australia and you submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Queensland, Australia in respect of any claim arising out of these Terms and Conditions.
- The Promoter is Foot Keepers Pty Ltd (ACN 121 133 391), 130 Links Avenue South, Eagle Farm Brisbane QLD 4009.