What's my size?
As Podiatrists, we understand how difficult it can be to select the correct shoe size for your child. So here are a few quick steps to accurately measuring the length of your child’s foot.
- Place a piece of A4 paper on a hard, flat surface tight up against a wall.
- Have your child stand tall with their heel firmly back against the wall. Ensure they’re evenly weight bearing and not balancing on one foot.
- Put a mark on the paper in front of your child’s longest toe (typically the 1st or 2nd toe).
- Using a ruler, measure the length from the back of the paper to this mark, ensuring you keep your measure in a straight line and not on an angle. Record this measurement to the nearest millimetre. Don't be generous with your measurement. Our Fit Finder will factor growth room.
- Repeat steps 1-4 for the second foot.
- Enter the measurement of the longer foot (because typically no two feet are the same) into the Fit Finder on the product page of your chosen style and we'll recommend the most appropriate size.
Note: It is normal to be different sizes in different styles. By entering your measurement into each product page we will give you our best recommendation.
If at any stage you’re a little confused or just seeking some advice, feel free to contact one of our Skobi Specialists and we’ll happily guide you through the process.
As Podiatrists, we understand that nothing beats physically trying the shoes on. So, if you get them home and aren’t 100% happy, then please contact us right away and we will happily assist you in finding the best fit.